Welcome to the Otaku Club Home

What happened

TheWeakestLink

Location : In either: Hyrule, Lorule, Skyloft, or Termina Field

What happened

Post  TheWeakestLink on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:47 am

Where has everyone gone, since the deadpool movie no one has posted a thing. Maybe an event should be planned, or maybe we need to post more things.

Anyways, hows it going for everyone. If you're going to school, how are you doing. If you are taking a break from school, shame on you for not furthering your education. If there is anyone who can update me on the status of the club at the high school and what has been going on there, that would be nice.

I'm assuming the regulars have been busy, so no one has been posting anything, but maybe there was not any reason to post things. I hope the forum can become lively again.

P.S. I'm assuming people are busy with Twilight Princess HD, so maybe that's why they are too busy to post anything.
    yellowninja

Re: What happened

Post  yellowninja on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:19 am

i'm not too sure what happened either. I personally think its because finals are coming soon and everyone is working on stuff. But i have noticed that less people are using the forum in general lately.
    Flowteau
    Admin

Post  Flowteau on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:59 pm

yellowninja wrote:i'm not too sure what happened either. I personally think its because finals are coming soon and everyone is working on stuff.

^This.

Admin

Post  Bozwaldo on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:20 am

For me it's been keeping busy sleeping the day away. Also keepig up with the fresh memes on 8/co/ and looking over SHG's shoulder for my vidya news.

For people generally not posting, I think it's just usual posting variation magnified by the network effect. So we may have had a few slow months, so users perceived less value in posting if no one's there, so they post even less.

Flow's been taking to texting me some funny things he would otherwise make threads for.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:34 pm