Welcome to the Otaku Club Home

I'm not even joking

yellowninja

I'm not even joking

Post  yellowninja on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:30 pm

I decided to start a thread where i post strange things that seem like jokes but are actually true. things that make you go "what the fuck! really???"

first up:
    so you know the actor Danny Trejo who plays that bad ass character Machete? You know, that really violent movie? You know how Danny Trejo was also in the movie spy kids? He is the same character in both movies. In an interview, he says that Machete goes out and kills people (like in the movie Machete) when he is not taking care of the kids in spy kids.

Machete trailer ( idk if this is the original fake trailer or the actual movie trailer)

interview
    http://www.remezcla.com/2011/latin/danny-trejo-machete-brisk-interview/

Last edited by yellowninja on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    yellowninja

Re: I'm not even joking

Post  yellowninja on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Next:

(taken from craked.com)

Superman and Batman Cry Over Alien Tentacle Sex
    I'll let that sink in for a moment
    I cant even talk about this one...read the article its #8

http://www.cracked.com/article_18957_the-8-most-awkward-sexual-moments-in-comic-book-history.html
    yellowninja

Post  yellowninja on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:19 am

this one is a book...of all things...

Awoken by Serra Elinsen

its basically Twilight with Cthulhu

no, really. I'm not joking

on the surface, its the most horrid piece of crappy teen romance to ever shit on something that Nerd culture enjoys  

But, if you dig deeper, Its the best writing project that I have seen in a while.

If you ever voyage around thatguywiththeglasses.com, you may discover 50 shades of green under team Nchick. Watching the videos reveal that this book is a parody of crappy teen romance novels. This is actually a crowd sourced (like everyone helped with the ideas and stuff. ghost writing, etc.)  project that purposely tried to make a shitty book and crap on the Lovecraft mythos in hopes to make a book that sells well and point out how bad teen paranormal romance novels actually are.

Its not too different from that one episode of Family Guy where Brian purposefully writes that crappy self help book.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:24 pm