Welcome to the Otaku Club Home

Movie Night XX: Dos Equis

Bozwaldo
    Admin

Movie Night XX: Dos Equis

Post  Bozwaldo on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:24 pm

Full disclosure: I have no idea if that's the right number.

Anyway.

It's been what, 5 episodes of Legend of Korra since our last movie night? This must be rectified.

So, information about the upcoming movie night:

Time: The future.
    Bring: movies, games, snacks, beverages, etc.

Anyone who thinks they can offer it feel free to provide a space-time coordinate.

My suggestions for movies: Cultural touchstones such as Minority Report, Blade Runner, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters.

Admin

Re: Movie Night XX: Dos Equis

Post  Flowteau on Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:37 pm

Yeah, Andrew already said he wants another movie night at his house. I want one the weekend before Halloween, but that's a long wait. We could have one sooner as well.

Location : Inside the Forest Temple, heading where the wind will guide me, on Tallon IV (being hopelessly lost), and on Victory Road

Post  selfhelpguru on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 pm

Weekend before Halloween works fine for me, since I have a huge essay due this Monday and I'll hopefully do my Spanish project before that weekend comes up. Also, DipSock and I were planning to SMASHFEST around that time anyway.

selfhelpguru

Location : Inside the Forest Temple, heading where the wind will guide me, on Tallon IV (being hopelessly lost), and on Victory Road

Post  selfhelpguru on Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:38 pm

GUYS. HOW ARE THE PLANS PROCEEDING :D HAS ANYONE SPOKEN WITH ANDREW. BLOAAAAA

selfhelpguru

Post  selfhelpguru on Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:11 am

Well butter my biscuit. I doubt I'll be able to go to it if it's this weekend since I haven't gotten ahead on my homework. Maybe it can be the following weekend with a bit of a spooky theme.

selfhelpguru

Post  selfhelpguru on Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Essays!
    Essays everywhere!!!

An essay due on Monday the fourth!
    Another due the eleventh of course!
    The first one's page count's only three,
    The second one's page count is twelve--screw me!
    Needless to say, I cannot attend
    A Smashfest or Movie Night 'til at least mid Novemb!

selfhelpguru

Post  selfhelpguru on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:19 pm

So at TH3R3AL(???)'s movie night David said he'd have Super Mario 3D World for us all to play. Does this mean that Dos Equis will be at his house or what?

TH3R34L

Post  TH3R34L on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:48 am

I'm planing on doing movie night at my house, at every other couple of week, not counting "holidays week", if someone haven't done planned a movie night at their house yet.
    (This is not a promise, it just when I feel like I could handle doing movie night, and not back to back weeks.)
    (Also, It mostly depends if we haven't had a movie night in like forever)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:32 pm