Welcome to the Otaku Club Home

My Latest Amazon Order!!!

Flowteau
    Admin

My Latest Amazon Order!!!

Post  Flowteau on Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Guys, I made a big investment...

I ordered a new SD Card! That's right, 2GB more space to store the details of my diabolical plan! Muahuejahuejahaha!

Also I ordered "The Disaster Artist" to spot some price so I could get free shipping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh9lC7IBJvI

It's supposed to be a really good book or something.

The package arrives tomorrow!

Location : Inside the Forest Temple, heading where the wind will guide me, on Tallon IV (being hopelessly lost), and on Victory Road

Re: My Latest Amazon Order!!!

Post  selfhelpguru on Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:39 pm

Is it a SECRET DIABOLICAL PLAN or a NON-SECRET DIABOLICAL PLAN? I want to know what it is!!! ;D

Flowteau
    Admin

Post  Flowteau on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:07 pm

No, it's nothing. I really just took a spare SD card so I could go over $25 and get the deal. 2GB SD cards are just always great to have.

The book is excellent. It gives the same kind of very enjoyable bizarreness as The Room. I'm on chapter 5, and it's well-worth the price and wait. You guys should be cool and buy the book too, especially since Oh Hi Mark REALLY deserves to be paid for all he's been through. It's in stock at the local Barnes and Noble, too. It's very detailed; this example is kind of extreme, but there's about two and a half pages (not including the foreshadowing) that ultimately explain exactly why Johnny threw an unlabeled water bottle in that one rooftop scene.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:42 pm