Welcome to the Otaku Club Home

LCC Club Reboot

Flowteau
    Admin

LCC Club Reboot

Post  Flowteau on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:56 am

Since the club has turned awful (as in, away from the roots, but, as I'm told, without the goodness of actually enjoying Smash) now that Anthony and I are gone and the noobs invaded, TheWeakestLink, Garrett, and I decided to clean it up. Garret won't bring the Wii for at least this week, and Andrew might bring in anime DVDs. Best of luck to them. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else tries to revive Melee/PM too soon, but hopefully the councilmen could get Gold's backing to say "go somewhere else if you want to play".

Re: LCC Club Reboot

Post  TH3R34L on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:31 am

I actually don't mind this change at all, giving the club a lot more variety, I hope we change thing up like every other mouth, but it's fine to me. (I don't have any "say" in the club, and do not care to have any "say".) And sticking with the origins of the club. (It's Otaku club, I mean come on, not Video Game High School club, which shouldn't be bad too.)

Do we know which anime we could be watching?
    And How are we going to watch the show anyways?
    Flowteau
    Admin

Post  Flowteau on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 am

Apparently it didn't turn out well. Sad

Post  TH3R34L on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:34 am

Aw Sad
    Bozwaldo
    Admin

Post  Bozwaldo on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Maybe someone could direct the noobs to the forum to see what we oldfags are like and rearn from our wizudamu?

Also, please elaborate on "it didn't turn out well."

Post  dragonkiller f on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:59 am

Bozwaldo wrote:Maybe someone could direct the noobs to the forum to see what we oldfags are like and rearn from our wizudamu?

Also, please elaborate on "it didn't turn out well."

You don't know the n00bs at the club now... At least one of them is adamant about only smash. The others would rather play smash but could deal with the anime. It turned into A melee week. Needless to say Wi** was happy. If needs be I can provide my report on the noobs up here. Actually, I'll put it up now.

N00b evaluation time! (note names are present here, so if moderators want to please censor it):

Nick: I'll start with him. Good at smash, but very... passionate and... well, he can get really arrogant. He's to the point of standing there waiting for you to go to him and pull off some frickin Zelda combo like d throw to Lightning Kick. hell, he 70% uses Lightnign Kick. And he says he's better then me (And maybe even Will(!)) Because he does that. Sits there while he counters our exausted approaches. Overall, you won't get him to not play smash here. Otherwise a good kid. Not too many problems for me. He does, however, not mix well with quite a few of the kids in there. The only two anime's I could see him watching are Sailor Moon and RWBY (if that counts).

Simon (once hunted monsters in Tri): Nicks friend, though much more... placid. He's chill and good at smash, and prolly wouldn't care if we brought in anime. Uhh... Yeah.

Steve(hefty subspecies)(a monster hunter): For those who don't know him, he's... Well, Flowteau's prolly got more info on him then I know. He's a decent kid. He probably wouldn't care if we brought in anime, unless he didn't like the anime.

Steve (Baret variaty): He's pretty cool. uhh... Well... He's a colorful one. Very... animated. Loud sometimes. Not good at smash.

Ming: He's unique. ok at smash. He can be vocal at times. not loud, but vocal. Even when playing smash. Good kid, doesn't create too many tensions, except when he ate a lot of truffles...

Xander (a monster hunter): He's interesting. Colorful character. He's ok at smash. Doesn't create too many tensions. Unless he kills his teammate. Again.

That's all I can think of... But you guys should get opinions of your own! Get out of your damp, moist caves and meet em! I'd love to see ya'll visit.

~Dragonkiller f
    selfhelpguru

Location : Inside the Forest Temple, heading where the wind will guide me, on Tallon IV (being hopelessly lost), and on Victory Road

Post  selfhelpguru on Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:36 pm

dragonkiller f wrote:Get out of your damp, moist caves and meet em! I'd love to see ya'll visit.

~Dragonkiller f

B-b-b-thu rules!!!!!

School rules say we can't visit during school hours and I'm a weenie so I follow them. That's why I only ever visited after school!

Flowteau
    Admin

Post  Flowteau on Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 pm

my cave has Autodesk Maya tho

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:34 pm